Friday 1 April 2016

Finish-A-Long Finish Number 1!

You know I was really hoping by joining in with the 2016 Finish-A-Long that I'd actually work towards crossing some long overdue WIP's off my 'To Do' list! Well you'll be pleased to hear my plan worked!

The link has now opened to record your finishes for the first quarter, so over the next few days I'll be posting daily to show you what I've completed since the beginning of the year.

Here's the mosaic of WIP's that I hoped to finish and the original blog post from January is here if you'd like to go back and take a peek.


My first finish was the Economy Block quilt, I finished the quilting and bound it before sending it off to my friend for her little girl. I'm pleased to report the whole family loved the quilt despite it been very late. My friend Lisa is such a sweetheart, we met online a number of years ago and have been firm friends since, regularly swapping tips and tricks in food, fitness, craft, education and motherhood!

Here are a couple of photo's she sent me of Amelia-Rose enjoying her new quilt! I love seeing my quilts in the wild, it's so lovely:



I feel so pleased this quilt is finally finished and in use! 

I'll be back tomorrow with another finish! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the finish! I'm thrilled to hear that the FAL has worked for you this quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, and the pictures of that sweet girl enjoying her quilt are priceless! I am so glad the FAL worked for you! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips