Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013?

I'm truly amazed that I'm sat here on New Years Eve once again contemplating what to write and how to round up the year! 

All I can think is where the heck did 2013 go?? I feel like it's whizzed passed somehow.

Here are a few of my favourite pictures taken this year, I hope they sum up my 2013 well!!




















Looking at these pictures tells me I spent 2013 in great company, getting great ink and with my fabulous family!

I'm sure I did more sewing than that though!!!

Here's to a great 2014 with lots more sewing!!!!

Happy New Year!!!


 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! I wish you and your family the best in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great year. Your kids are just so adorable! I'm also hoping to fit in more sewing in 2014, fingers crossed we manage it. We should have that phone call once the kids are back in school. Happy new year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!! (Love those tattoos - I want a new one!). Bethx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a good one - Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep were did 2013 go :( Happy new year, hope 2014 goes a little slower! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did hunter look cute he is a star wiv holly i thought that hunter abd holly were g8 together

    ReplyDelete

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips