Friday 8 November 2013

Love Patchwork & Quilting....

You may have all seen this magazine already but I'm betting some of you haven't which is why I wanted to share the love!!

Love Patchwork & Quilting is new to the magazine market and quite frankly has taken it by storm. A couple of weeks back when I was feeling really poorly and sorry for myself, the lovely editor Jen sent me a review copy to cheer me up! How did she know I was poorly you may ask? Well because I was moaning all over Twitter and also about the fact that I'd been silly enough to subscribe late to the magazine and had missed the first issue!!!



I was so excited when the magazine arrived and naturally IG'd it immediately!

The magazine has great projects from lots of the big names in the quilting industry including Katy Jones, Alison Harris & Jenni Baker.


photo courtesy of the magazine

photo courtesy of the magazine

photo courtesy of the magazine

photo courtesy of the magazine

The layout is modern and stylish and just feels good, you know what I mean right? There's a free cover project every month.......

photo courtesy of the magazine

this months is a cute bauble to make ready for the festive season, a lovely easy project that you could whip up in an evening.

Anyhow the magazine will be published every four weeks and is available at WHSmiths, most supermarkets and of course your lovely local newsagents. 

If you'd like to subscribe there is an amazing offer on for 3 issues for £5. I'm not sure how long this offer will be available so I'd subscribe quickly if I were you!!

If you've read the magazine already I'd love to hear your comments on it, just leave them on this post.






1 comment:

  1. I subscribed to this mag, with a fantastic offer at Festival of quilts earlier this year. Tbh, I had planned to cancel the mag after the bargain 3 month period, but enjoy it so much that I will be continuing my subscription.
    It has plenty of ideas for a newbie like me to try, and to aspire to. As well as more complicated projects for more experienced quilters.

    ReplyDelete

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips