Tuesday 28 December 2010

Like My New Look?

So I've spent quite a chunk of today working on my new blog layout, I hope you like it!

I wanted it to be cleaner and simpler and I think I've acheived what I wanted, though no doubt knowing me, I'll be tweaking it for a few days yet!

I've also been working on my photo editing and enhancing skills and so will show you a few more Christmas shots of my family!


'Little Miss H' rockin' out to the Paper Jams Guitar that 'Master M' received!


My lovely little Nan whom I thought I'd share with you seen as though I've been harping on about her quilt for so long!!


Yes a rare picture of moi! Already devouring books on my much wanted Kindle. Thanks soooo much 'Mr. G'.

And finally a shot of 'Master M'. Can you spot the change? I was so traumatised but knew the day would come eventually......

5 comments:

  1. I love it, it is clean and clear and really easy to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good.
    Hope you had a fab Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fab, really stylish. Less is definitely more in this case! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look - yours and Master M's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you like the Kindle?? I'm wondering if I'd use one or miss a book in my hands. . . . thoughts?

    ReplyDelete

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips