Wednesday 25 August 2010

From this.....



A lovely stack of fabric waiting to be made into something beautiful! Any guesses?

Into this.....


In a mere couple of hours. Bliss. Uninterrupted = fewer mistakes (notice I didn't say no mistakes!)

From left to right we have:: an iPhone pouch for one of my lovely friends in Anna Maria Horner 'Good Folks - Fortune Sun Sea'. A pirate jewellery pouch for 'Master M', he's getting quite a collection the little fashionata!! And finally a glasses case from the Echino Spring 2010 range - 'Glasses in Pink' for a special bloggy friend who'se having a hard time of it.

If you hadn't noticed I'm loving these pouches, the tutorial is from here.

Now that the summer holidays are drawing to an end (yay!) there are a few swaps popping up on blogs out there. I've signed up for the Christmas stocking swap from Selinas Vintage and the Pumpkin Swap from Crafty Helen @ Home.

I've also at last found a use for those hexies I've been making!! Texas Freckles is hosting a hexie charm quilt along so I've joined in!! There's no time limit on this one though thank heavens!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your post has put me in the mood for making pouches, think I will use some of my Horner material as well, it just feels so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and great for Christmas gifts. I'm always stuck for things for my Mam so perfect!
    Where did you get your flexi closures from??

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Courtney - Hi C, the flexi closures came from u-handbag. I'll email you the link!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips